Your Parish Councillors
In this section of the site you can learn about each of the Kibworth Beauchamp Parish Councillors. There can be a maximum of twelve councillors for Kibworth Beauchamp. Their experiences, views and visions are all unique but come together in order to enhance the community in which they live.
As of May 2022, we have vacancies for two parish councillors. Please contact email@example.com for details if interested in becoming a parish councillor.
This Parish Council has two boards (formerly committees) that are run jointly with Kibworth Harcourt Parish Council, each with its own, formally approved Terms of Reference:
There is also a representative from this Council on the Kibworth Grammar School Hall Trustees and the Allotment Society.
Councillors are nominated to serve on the various boards and working parties at the Annual Meeting of the Parish Council held in May.
Currently the representatives from Kibworth Beauchamp Parish Council are as follows:
- Joint Recreation Board: Cllr Pat Copson (Chairman), Cllr Helen Sibson, and Cllr Jon Owst
- Joint Burial Board: Cllr Caroline Pitcher, Cllr Amanda Bland
- Kibworth Neighbourhood Plan Group: Cllr Steve Woodhouse, Cllr Kevin Feltham
- Grammar School Hall Trustees : Cllr Amanda Bland
- Kibworth Allotments Society : Cllr Amanda Bland