The Kibworths Neighbourhood Plan (Refresh)
Neighbourhood planning regulations (Regulation 14) require the draft neighbourhood plan proposal to be the subject of a pre-submission consultation before it is submitted to the local authority for independent examination.
All documentation for the review version of the Kibworths Neighbourhood Plan (2021/22) can be found here. It was available as the pre-submission version (Regulation 14) between 15 November and 31 December 2021.
Both Kibworth parish councils have approved that the Plan can now go to Harborough District Council for the Regulation 16 process. The appendices and a Consultation Statement are available below together with the amended Neighbourhood Plan (Jan 2022) following the Regulation 14 consultation.
Although the original Plan was made in January 2018 after a referendum, the District Council Local Plan was not adopted until April 2019. Accordingly the two Kibworth parish councils agreed to apply for grant funding to permit a refresh process to ensure all NP policies were in conformity with the Local Plan and the National Planning Policy Framework policies.
The Chair to the Refresh Neighbourhood Plan Advisory Committee is Cllr. Steve Woodhouse of Kibworth Beauchamp Parish Council, and other members include councillors from both parish councils and a resident of Kibworth Harcourt who was on the original group.
The refresh work was begin early in 2020 and completed during 2022. It will be put to a referendum in Spring 2023 now all the local and statutory consultation stages have been completed and the independent examiner has completed his work.
Neighbourhood Plan documents (pdfs)
- Kibworth Neighbourhood Plan Review Referendum 2022 (PDF, 8.2 Mb)
Formatting of some working improved.
- Kibworths NP Consultation Statement 2021 22 (PDF, 7.9 Mb)
Consultation Statement January 2022
- Appendix 1 Our Neighbourhood (PDF, 4.4 Mb)
- Appendix 2 Housing Needs Report (PDF, 456 Kb)
- Appendix 3 Affordable Housing Assessment (PDF, 692 Kb)
- Appendix 4 Site Selection Process (PDF, 950 Kb)
- Appendix 5 Environmental Inventory Rev1 (PDF, 831 Kb)
- Appendix 6 Local Green Spaces (PDF, 184 Kb)
- Appendix 7 Local Heritage Assets rev1 (PDF, 2.3 Mb)
- Appendix 8 Community Actions (PDF, 1.1 Mb)
- Appendix 10 Maps used in Review Neighbourhood Plan (PDF, 1.9 Mb)
- Kibworth NP Review Statement of modifications Mar22 (PDF, 164 Kb)
- Kibworth Villages Review Basic Conditions Statement February 2022 (PDF, 524 Kb)
- Kibworth NDP SEA Screening May 2021 (PDF, 1.4 Mb)